Surveys That Pay Cash Instantly
Table of Contents
It’s possible to complete online surveys for money on Highest Paying Survey Sites and earn big money. The payouts won’t push you to financial freedom overnight, but completing surveys for money could provide a small financial boost when you need it.
The best online surveys for money
Here are the best options out there that will pay you to take surveys for money.
1. Branded Surveys
Branded Surveys Summary
- $1 sign up bonus
- Earn $0.50-$5 on average per survey
- Average survey length is 15 min
- Pays by bank transfer, PayPal & gift cards
- Rating 4.9
- JOIN FOR FREE https://surveys.gobranded.com/
Branded Surveys is one of the highest paying survey sites out there, paying anywhere from $1 to $5 per survey.
Considering the fact that you’ll need approximately 15 minutes to complete surveys available on Branded Surveys, you could earn up to $20 per hour.
Another benefit of joining Branded Surveys is that your withdrawal process only takes up to 2 business days. Once you reach a minimum withdrawal threshold of $10, you’ll be able to cash out your earnings via PayPal or redeem for gift cards.
2. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie Summary
- $0.50-$3 average earnings per survey
- Extra points if you screened out of survey
- Additional ways to earn up to $100
- Install Survey Junkie extension for bonus
- Rating 4.8
- JOIN FOR FREE https://surveysjunkie.com/
Survey Junkie has deserved to be on this list because it has the highest payout for participating in paid online surveys.
Depending on the survey length, each one can earn you anywhere from 200 to 7,500 points. If we convert these points into dollars, it’s worth $2 to $75.
Apart from surveys, Survey Junkie also offers other ways to earn points:
- You get 25 Points when you Sign up.
- You get 50 Points when you complete your profile.
- You receive 25 Points when you confirm your email.
- You get 5 Points when you take a “How it Works” tour.
- If you are not yet qualified for a survey, you get 3 Points.
And what’s best about Survey Junkie is that it has quite a low withdrawal threshold, allowing you to withdraw your earnings as low as $5. Plus, you have a choice to cash out your money via PayPal or a bank account.
- 18 ways to earn money and e-gift cards
- $5 sign up bonus
- Up to 10% cashback when shopping online
- $1 minimum e-gift card withdrawal
- Rating 4.9
- JOIN FOR FREE https://swagbucks.com/
Swagbucks is one of the most popular survey sites that reward you for providing your opinion. In fact, Swagbucks has paid out over $400 million to its members to date.
When it comes to paid surveys, you can expect to earn about $2 per completed survey, with occasional opportunities with much higher earning potential.
Just like other survey apps, Swagbucks also offers different activities for you to earn money, including:
- Watching videos – earn up to $0.50 per 10 minutes
- Shopping online – get $12 back for every $100 you spend
- And many more.
In order to withdraw your Swagbucks earnings via PayPal or gift cards, you’ll need to have at least $5 on your Swagbucks balance.
- $5 sign up bonus
- Referral program – 30% that referral makes
- Most of the surveys pay $0.50 to $1
- 13 different ways to earn money
- Rating 4.8
- JOIN FOR FREE https://inboxdollars.com/
How to Make Most Out of Inbox Dollars and earn money – InboxDollars is also considered one of the highest paying survey sites because it offers plenty of ways to earn money online.
Most surveys available on InboxDollars would pay you up to $5 to complete. Additionally, you can supplement your earnings by completing other tasks like:
- Watching videos
- Reading emails
- Playing games
- Inviting friends to the platform
- Shopping online
- And lots more.
What’s best about InboxDollars is that it tailors surveys based on your demographics and preferences. This way, every time you log into your InboxDollars dashboard, you’ll see only the surveys that you qualify for and that are relevant to your life.
Reaching $30 in earnings, you can withdraw your InboxDollars earnings via:
- Amazon gift card
- ePayment (via Tango)
5. Valued Opinions
Valued Opinions Summary
- High average payout per survey of up to $5
- 5 membership levels with tailored surveys
- Quick turnaround time for e-gift card
- Low minimum cash out threshold of $10
- Rating 4.5
- JOIN FOR FREE https://valuedopinions.com/
With a per-survey payout of up to $5, Valued Opinions can be considered as one of the highest-paying survey sites. However, you should note that not all surveys you’ll come across on the platform pay $5 – they pay anywhere from $0.5 to $5.
As a Valued Opinions survey participant, you’ll find surveys around topics like fashion trends, favorite food, and environmental issues. It typically takes 15 to 20 minutes to complete one survey.You’ll only be able to redeem your rewards for gift cards when you hit the $10 threshold. This means that you may need to complete 2 to 10 surveys to exchange your earnings for gift cards from big retailers like Amazon, Target, Macy’s, and more.
- Get paid from $0.01 to $15 per survey
- Receive up to 7 surveys in a single day
- Complete surveys on iOS or Android
- Earn extra money by playing games
- Rating 4.7
- JOIN FOR FREE https://toluna.com/
What is Toluna Payment Methods? Toluna is one of the most popular survey sites that’s been around for more than 25 years and has over 9 million members in its community.
Participating in Toluna surveys take on average 10 – 20 minutes and typical pay ranges between $0.01 to $15 per survey.
While Toluna focuses on rewarding you for completing surveys, there are more ways to earn as well. For example, you could test products, fill quick polls, engage with other Toluna members, or invite your friends to the platform.
Toluna has a minimum withdrawal threshold of $30. After reaching this amount, you can cash out your earnings via PayPal.
7. Pinecone Research
Pinecone Research Summary
- High minimum survey payout of at least $3
- Get up to $9 for testing new products
- Quick payment, usually within 48 hours
- Low minimum payout threshold of just $1
- Rating 4.7
- JOIN FOR FREE https://pineconeresearch.com/
How To Receive Points On Pinecone Research – Pinecone Research is slightly different from other paid survey platforms on this list because you need to get an invitation from your friend to join.
However, once you’re logged in, Pinecone Research doesn’t differ from its competitors much – it provides relevant paid surveys for you to participate in.
Paid surveys that are available on Pinecone Research are worth on average from $3 to $5. But that’s not all. You can also supplement your Pinecone earnings by joining its product testing program and earning an additional $6 for each product you test.
What’s more, your earning potential with Pinecone Research increases as you work with the platform in the long term.
8. American Consumer Opinion – ACOP
American Consumer Opinion Summary
- Easy to understand point system
- Longer surveys can pay up to $50
- Product reviews pay between $50 to $200
- Low minimum payout threshold of $10
- Rating 4.5
- JOIN FOR FREE https://acop.com/
What are Other American Consumer Opinion Services? – ACOP i.e. American Consumer Opinion is one of the highest paying survey sites that’s also one of the largest platforms with 7 million members around the world.
As an ACOP member, you’ll earn points for each survey you complete. Each point is worth 1 cent and you can cash out your earnings via PayPal as soon as you reach 1,000 points ($10).
Here’s how much you can earn completing surveys offered by ACOP:
- Shorter surveys – 5 to 50 points
- Larger surveys – up to 5,000 points
9. Panda Research
- Earn up to $50 for a single survey
- Refer friends & get 10% of their earnings
- Surveys are short and easy to complete
- Earn extra cash from reading Panda Mail
- Rating 4.5
- JOIN FOR FREE https://pandaresearch.com/
What are Alternative Benefits of Panda Research
Panda Research is also considered as one of the highest paying survey sites that allows you to earn up to $40 per survey.
However, you’ll also find that Panda Research features quite a lot of smaller surveys which are worth on average $1.5 to $3.
Apart from paid surveys, there are more offers you’ll discover on the Panda Research platform, including:
- Email offers
- Third-party deals
- Referral program
As soon as you reach $50 in earnings, you can request to withdraw your funds into your PayPal account.
Note that Panda Research releases payments only on the 1st and 15th of the month.
LifePoints is another site that allows you to take surveys in exchange for points.
The number of LifePoints you receive in exchange for a survey will vary based on the urgency and length. But as you collect LifePoints, you’ll be able to redeem them for gift cards, charitable donations and cash via PayPal.
- JOIN FOR FREE https://lifepointspanel.com/
11. Opinion Outpost
Opinion Outpost provides an opportunity to share your insights in exchange for points. As you earn points, you can redeem them for cash via PayPal or gift cards. Each point is worth around 10 cents. You can earn up to 250 points per survey. Like the other options, it will take some time to build up a significant number of points.
- JOIN FOR FREE https://opinionoutpost.com/
I-Say connects users with survey opportunities through Ipsos, which is a market research firm. Although you will not have as many survey opportunities, you won’t have to navigate a new site every time you take a survey.
As you build up points, you can redeem them for gift cards and cash. Inconveniently, i-Say doesn’t provide a cash value for its points. Instead, you’ll have to scroll through the available redemptions at the time to score the best deal.
You will need to wait 96 hours from your registration before you can start cashing out rewards.
- JOIN FOR FREE https://www.ipsosisay.com/en-us/rewards
MyPoints offers opportunities to answer surveys for money. Additionally, the company offers bonus point opportunities for shopping at particular retailers. As you build up points, you can redeem them for cash or gift cards.
One of the first offers you’ll see from MyPoints is a $10 welcome bonus. However, the fine print can get dicey. You’ll need to spend $20 within 30 days to access the $10 welcome bonus.
- JOIN FOR FREE https://mypoints.com/
Are online surveys worth it?
Online surveys can be a fun way to pad your savings or cover light expenses. However, it’s not a dependable source of income to cover major expenses.
If you’re looking for a reliable source to supplement your income, consider a side hustle.
Things to be aware of when taking online surveys
Before you dive into the world of taking online surveys for money, keep these pearls of wisdom in mind:
- Never pay to take online surveys: If you are asked to pay to join a survey site, run for the hills. You’ve likely stumbled upon one of the many scams lurking in the online survey space. Shopping at a legitimate retailer through these sites is acceptable, but paying a membership fee of any kind is a red flag.
- It can take longer than you think: Not only will it take time to build your points, it can also take additional time to receive your compensation. You might need to wait days or weeks to see the rewards you rightfully earned. Unfortunately, this seems to be a common theme across survey sites.